We recognize and appreciate all of the hard work that colony caretakers do to ensure that community cats are well taken care of. We also know that food, shelter, and medical bills can be expensive. This is where we can help.
Please contact us if you are currently caring for a colony of community cats and would like assistance. Here are some ways in which we can help:
- Providing winter shelters
- Providing feeding stations
- Providing watering buckets
- Offering no-cost spay/neuter (for stray cats only)
- Humane trapping (in combination with TNR)