What type of support do we provide for cat colonies and their caretakers?
We recognize and appreciate all of the hard work that colony caretakers do to ensure that community cats are well taken care of. We also know that food, shelter, and medical bills can be expensive. This is where we can help.
If you are currently taking care of a colony of community cats, and would like assistance with providing housing, food, or paying for their medical bills, please contact us. Here are some ways in which we can help:
- Providing winter shelters
- Providing food & water stations
- Helping with the cost of food
- Helping with medical treatment
- Offering no-cost spay/neuter (COMING SOON)
- Trapping (as requested or in combination with TNR)